Virtual War license
By downloading and/or using vwar you agree to the license below.
Virtual War is not opensource in terms of GPL or any other common license
General License Agreements
- The provided scripts may only be distributed by the 'Virtual War'-Team
- The use of the script is free for private use as long as the copyright notice remains untouched
(Exceptions: see below)
- For commercial use please contact us
- The redistribution of modified scripts without the owners permission is prohibited
- The 'Virtual War'-Team isn't liable for damages done by the provided scripts in all ways
- The 'Virtual War'-Team isn't responsible for any contents of the script used on other sites
- You agree to the licence terms automatically if you download and/or use our script
- We reserve ourselves further steps, if you offend against any of the license terms
The modification of the copyright notice in form and contents is not permissible in principle.
Exception is a misalignment of the notice into the footer or navigation area of your site.
The note can be attached there, if it is modified neither in form, structure and contents.
A use of the copyright notice in graphical form is permissible only in exceptional cases and requires previous arrangement.
Please contact the 'Virtual War'-Team if obscurities will appear.